- In Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options > Security and make sure the security level allows active scripting.
2. Allow cookies
To allow cookies:
- In Chrome, go to Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and site data and make sure it is enabled.
- In Firefox, go to Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data and check “Accept cookies from sites”.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options > Privacy and adjust the slider to allow cookies.
3. Allow pop-ups
To allow pop-ups:
- In Chrome, go to Settings > Privacy and security > Site settings > Pop-ups and redirects and allow sites to send pop-ups and use redirects.
- In Firefox, go to Options > Privacy & Security > Permissions > Block pop-up windows and disable the setting.
- In Safari, go to Preferences > Websites and enable “Allow websites to open windows and tabs automatically”.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options > Privacy and uncheck “Turn on Pop-up Blocker”.
With pop-ups allowed, Ticketmaster can open new windows without being blocked.
4. Clear browser cache
Outdated cached files or corrupted data in your browser can sometimes interfere with scripts running properly. Clearing the cache gives you a clean slate.
To clear the cache:
- In Chrome, go to Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data and clear the cached images and files.
- In Firefox, go to Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Clear Data and clear the cache.
- In Safari, go to Preferences > Privacy and click “Manage Website Data” to clear cached files and data.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options > General > Browsing History > Delete and select Temporary Internet Files.
5. Update your browser
Using an outdated browser version can prevent scripts and webpages from running optimally. Make sure your browser is updated to the latest version.
To update your browser:
- Chrome and Firefox will auto-update to the latest version, just restart them.
- In Safari, go to Updates in the menu bar to check for updates.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Help > Check for Updates to update.
With an updated browser, you can access the latest security, performance and compatibility improvements needed to run Ticketmaster.
6. Try a different browser
Sometimes browser extensions, configurations or corrupt profiles in a particular browser installation can interfere with scripts running properly. Switching to a fresh browser profile can isolate the issue.
If Ticketmaster works in another browser, you can import bookmarks and settings into that browser for a permanent switch if needed.
7. Disable browser extensions
To disable extensions:
- In Chrome, go to the extensions menu and toggle off any extensions.
- In Firefox, go to Add-ons and Extensions and disable all extensions.
- In Safari, go to Preferences > Extensions and uncheck enabled extensions.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Manage Add-ons and disable Toolbars and Extensions.
8. Try in incognito/private mode
Incognito or private browsing modes load pages in a fresh, cookie-less environment. This can isolate browser-related problems.
To try Ticketmaster in incognito mode:
- In Chrome, open an Incognito window and go to Ticketmaster.
- In Firefox, go to File > New Private Window and access Ticketmaster there.
- In Safari, enable Private Browsing and reload Ticketmaster.
- In IE, open InPrivate Browsing and browse Ticketmaster.
9. Reset browser settings
This will remove all extensions, clear caches, reset security levels, and revert browser configurations back to default.
To reset browser settings:
- In Chrome, go to Settings > Advanced > Reset settings to their original defaults.
- In Firefox, go to Help > Troubleshooting Information > Refresh Firefox.
10. Contact Ticketmaster Support
You can contact them via:
- Online support form at https://www.ticketmaster.com/contactus
- By phone at +1 800 653 8000 (US) or your local number
- Direct message on Twitter @Ticketmaster
Explain your browser, settings, and the troubleshooting steps you’ve tried. They may be able to provide specialized support or identify an incompatibility issue.