Yes, it is possible to link two Ticketmaster accounts together. This can be useful if you have multiple Ticketmaster accounts that you want to consolidate, or if you want to share access to tickets with someone else. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to link two Ticketmaster accounts:
1. Login and access your account settings
First, login to one of your Ticketmaster accounts and access the account settings. This is usually available by clicking on your name or profile icon in the top right corner of the Ticketmaster website. Then look for an option like “My Account” or “Account Settings”.
2. Find the option to link accounts
In the account settings or profile page, there should be an option to “Link Accounts” or “Connect Accounts”. The specifics may vary slightly on desktop vs mobile apps, but there is usually a clearly marked option to connect to or link other accounts.
3. Enter the details of the other account
You will then need to enter the email address and password associated with the other Ticketmaster account you want to link. Make sure you accurately enter the details of the secondary account you wish to connect.
4. Confirm linking the accounts
Ticketmaster will verify the details and prompt you to confirm linking the two accounts. Carefully review any warnings or disclaimers before confirming. Once confirmed, the accounts will be linked.
5. Log in from either account
Now when you log in to either Ticketmaster account, you will have access to both accounts. This makes it easy to switch between accounts and manage tickets purchased on either account.
Things to know about linking Ticketmaster accounts
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when linking Ticketmaster accounts:
- You can only link two accounts at a time. If you try to link to a third account, it will unlink one of the existing linked accounts.
- Accounts can only be linked if they have the same country associated with them.
- If you link to an account that has a Ticketmaster Fan Club membership, you will be able to access fan club benefits from either account.
- Your ticket history and personal details will be visible from both accounts when linked.
- If you unlink accounts, each will go back to being completely separate with no shared ticket or account access.
Why link Ticketmaster accounts?
There are a few key reasons you may want to link your Ticketmaster accounts:
- Consolidate multiple accounts – If you’ve ended up with different Ticketmaster accounts over time, linking allows you to access all tickets from one place.
- Share ticket management – Linking with your spouse or friend allows you to easily manage tickets together.
- Maximize rewards – You may get additional rewards points and benefits by consolidating activity into one joint account.
- Split purchases – It can be handy to purchase tickets from separate accounts but still manage them together.
Risks and downsides of linking accounts
While linking Ticketmaster accounts can be useful, there are some potential downsides to consider as well:
- The other person will have full access to your tickets and account details.
- It may be difficult to separate linked accounts if you later wish to unlink.
- More risk associated if that account is compromised since it impacts both accounts.
- The secondary linked account will lose access to any tickets if the primary account owner removes it.
Unlinking Ticketmaster accounts
If you change your mind later, you can unlink Ticketmaster accounts. Here is how:
- Go to account settings in either Ticketmaster account.
- Look for “Linked Accounts” or “Connected Accounts”
- Find the option to “Unlink Account” or “Remove Connected Account”
- Confirm that you want to unlink the accounts.
Once unlinked, each account will go back to being completely separate. You will need to login separately and will no longer have access to the other account’s tickets or details. Only unlink accounts if you are sure you want to separate account access again.
Contact Ticketmaster for help
If you have any trouble linking or unlinking Ticketmaster accounts, you can contact their customer service for assistance. Some reasons you may need help include:
- Errors linking accounts
- Linked account not appearing
- Unable to unlink accounts
- Other issues accessing linked accounts
Reach out to Ticketmaster by the following methods for quick help with linked accounts:
- Live chat on their website during business hours
- Call their customer service phone number
- Email their customer support team
Their support team can view your account details and help troubleshoot any issues linking or unlinking accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you merge two Ticketmaster accounts?
No, Ticketmaster does not allow fully merging accounts. Linking accounts does not combine them – they remain as separate accounts, just connected to allow shared account access. There is no way to fully merge Ticketmaster accounts into one account.
Can you transfer tickets between Ticketmaster accounts?
You cannot directly transfer ticket ownership between accounts. But when accounts are linked, you can access tickets in either account from the shared login. If you unlink accounts, tickets will remain in their original account only.
What if I lost access to one of my linked accounts?
If you lose access to one linked account (for example due to a forgotten password), you will be unable to access that account’s tickets until you recover access. Tickmaster’s support team can help recover a lost account to restore access.
Can I link my Ticketmaster account to another person’s account?
Yes, you can link your Ticketmaster account with another person’s account as long as you have their account login details. This allows you to easily share access for managing tickets.
What if I link accounts with the wrong email address?
If you accidentally attempt to link your Ticketmaster account to the wrong email address, unlink the accounts immediately. Contact Ticketmaster support if you need help resolving any issues from incorrectly linked accounts.
Linking Ticketmaster accounts allows convenient management of tickets across multiple accounts. Take advantage of combined ticket access, but be cautious of potential downsides. Make sure to carefully consider who you are linking accounts with. If your circumstances change, you can unlink accounts to separate them again. Contact Ticketmaster customer service if you need any help with linking or unlinking accounts.