When you purchase tickets on Ticketmaster, the order details containing important information like the event name, date, venue, seat locations, and ticket barcode can be accessed in a few different places through your Ticketmaster account. Having easy access to your order details ensures you have everything you need for your event on hand.
Checking order details on the Ticketmaster website
If you purchased tickets on the Ticketmaster website, the easiest way to find your order details is to log into your Ticketmaster account. You can access your account by clicking on the “Sign In” link at the top right of the Ticketmaster homepage. Once logged in, you will see a menu bar at the top of the page – click on “My Account” and select “My Events” from the dropdown menu.
This will take you to a page that lists all of your upcoming and past event orders through Ticketmaster. To view the order details for a particular event, simply click on the event name. A summary of important order details will display, including:
- Event name, date, time, and venue
- Section, row, and seat numbers
- Number of tickets purchased
- Order total and fees
- Delivery method (mobile, print at home, mail, etc)
You can also click “View Details” for additional information like the seller you purchased from, barcode numbers, parking pass details if purchased, and more. This is the most comprehensive view of your order available.
Accessing order details through the Ticketmaster mobile app
If you used the Ticketmaster mobile app to purchase event tickets, you can also access your order details through the app. To do this:
- Open up the Ticketmaster app on your mobile device
- Tap on “My Tickets” at the bottom of the screen
- Select the event order you want to view details for
- Scroll down to view important ticket details, including barcode numbers, seat locations, venue address, and delivery method
You’ll notice the order details shown in the mobile app are condensed compared to what’s shown on the full website. But you’ll still find the most vital information needed to get into your event, right from your phone.
Finding order details in your Ticketmaster emails
After every ticket order on Ticketmaster, you’ll receive a confirmation email that contains key details about your purchase. Even if you lose access to your Ticketmaster account, this email acts as proof of purchase and has most of the important order specifics. The email includes information such as:
- Event name, date, time
- Venue name and address
- Seat locations
- Delivery method
- Order number
- Barcode numbers
- Itemized list of tickets purchased
- Order total
If for any reason you can’t access your Ticketmaster account, you can pull up this confirmation email on your phone, computer, or print it out to have easy access to your order details for getting into the event.
What to do if you can’t find your order details
In most cases, your Ticketmaster order details should be readily available through your online account, mobile app, or confirmation email. But occasionally issues can arise where you may have trouble locating specifics about your ticket purchase. Here are some steps to take if you can’t seem to find your order details anywhere:
- Double check your confirmation emails – check your inbox, spam folder, etc in case it got filtered
- Make sure you’re logged into the correct Ticketmaster account that the tickets were purchased through
- Use the Ticketmaster website rather than the mobile app, as it provides more detailed order information
- Contact Ticketmaster Fan Support by phone – they can look up your order details if you provide the order number, last name, and email used to purchase
- If all else fails, reach back out to the original point of ticket purchase (venue box office, band fan club, etc) to get copies of order details
Following these troubleshooting tips should help you rediscover your Ticketmaster order information if it seems to disappear. Acting quickly is recommended, as you’ll likely need those details to actually gain entry to your event.
Key details to have on hand for your event
Once you’ve located your Ticketmaster order details, here are the most important pieces of information to have with you for the event:
- Barcode number(s) – This unique number is scanned at the venue to validate and redeem each ticket for entry. Printed tickets will have the barcode number printed on them. For mobile tickets, the barcode will be displayed on your phone screen.
- Seat locations – Knowing your section, row, and seat number ahead of time helps you easily find your assigned seats once inside the venue.
- Venue address – Double check the venue address in your order details to ensure you arrive at the correct location.
- Event date and time – Verify the correct event date, start time, and door opening time to ensure you show up at the right time to be let into the venue.
- Delivery method – Confirm how you will receive your tickets (print, mobile, mail, etc), and that they will be accessible to you when you arrive at the event.
Having these key ticket order details on hand will get you successfully checked in and into your seats with minimal hassle. You’ll avoid issues like showing up to the wrong venue, missing door opening times, or being unable to validate your tickets at entry. So be sure to thoroughly review your order information ahead of time so you can sit back and enjoy the event!
Ticketmaster makes it easy to find your order details through your online account, mobile app, or confirmation email – you just have to know where to look! Spend a few minutes accessing your account prior to your event to ensure you have critical ticket information like barcodes, seats, venue address, and delivery method readily available. This will result in a smooth, stress-free entry experience so you don’t miss a moment of the show. With your Ticketmaster order details in hand, you can head to the event worry-free and excited for a great time!