Chris Brown is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, actor and entrepreneur who is known for his chart-topping hits like “Run It!”, “Kiss Kiss”, “With You”, “Yeah 3x”, “Look at Me Now”, “Beautiful People”, “Forever”, “Don’t Wake Me Up” and many more. The R&B singer has a huge fan following across the world and his concerts are highly anticipated events whenever he goes on tour. If you stay in Toronto or plan to visit the city soon, and want to attend a Chris Brown concert, here are some quick details.
Is Chris Brown coming to Toronto for a concert?
Yes, Chris Brown is scheduled to perform in Toronto as part of his 2023 Canada Tour. The concert is planned for Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Scotiabank Arena. This indoor venue can accommodate around 19,800 people so it’s a great location for a high-energy Chris Brown concert. The arena is located right downtown at 40 Bay Street, Toronto, very close to Union Station and within walking distance of major hotels and attractions.
When do Chris Brown Toronto concert tickets go on sale?
Tickets for the Chris Brown Toronto concert are not on sale yet. They are expected to go on sale to the general public sometime in September 2023. The exact on-sale date and ticket prices have not been announced yet by the concert promoters. Chris Brown usually has two tiers of tickets – standard tickets for the stands and floor seats, and VIP/platinum tickets which get you premium seating and access to the VIP lounge area. Based on ticket prices for his previous tours, you can expect the ticket cost to be:
|Type of Ticket
|Estimated Price Range
|Standard – stands
|$79 – $159
|Standard – floor
|$129 – $199
|$249 – $499
Of course, the final ticket prices could be different, but this gives you a rough estimate of what to budget for Chris Brown concert tickets in Toronto. The prices usually go up the closer you get to the concert date as availability reduces. So plan to buy early once tickets are on sale for the best seats at face value prices.
Where can I buy Chris Brown Toronto concert tickets?
There are a few options to buy legit Chris Brown Toronto concert tickets once they go on sale:
- Online at Ticketmaster – This is the official source and usually has access to all ticket inventory including VIP packages.
- Online at other ticket resale sites like VividSeats, StubHub, SeatGeek etc.
- In person at the Scotiabank Arena box office – You can buy directly at the venue box office without extra fees.
- Over the phone – Some ticket websites allow you to order via phone call.
Make sure you only buy from official ticket sources and beware of scams on Craigslist, Kijiji, eBay etc. Fake tickets are a problem and you don’t want to get denied entry at the last minute. Also buyer beware when buying from resellers that jack up prices – try to buy early for face value prices.
What is the Chris Brown Toronto concert setlist?
Chris Brown typically performs for 60-90 minutes at his concerts, with a setlist of around 20 songs. The exact setlist is usually only finalized a few days before the actual concert date. However, based on recent shows in his Indigoat Tour, you can expect him to perform many of his smash hits like:
- Run It!
- Yo (Excuse Me Miss)
- With You
- Say Goodbye
- New Flame
- Don’t Judge Me
- Look at Me Now
- Back to Sleep
- Gimme That
- Kiss Kiss
- Beautiful People
He mixes up his setlists with older and newer material so fans get to hear his classic hits as well as fresh tracks off recent albums like Indigo, Heartbreak on a Full Moon and Royalty. The setlist has high energy tracks to get the crowd pumped up, along with some slower jams and acoustic performances to showcase his vocals.
Who are the opening acts for the Chris Brown concert in Toronto?
The opening acts for Chris Brown’s Toronto concert are not announced yet. Based on his recent tour, he has had rising hip-hop artists like Toosii, Lil Baby, Tory Lanez, Ty Dolla $ign, Joyner Lucas, DaniLeigh open for him. Still have over 4200 words to write.
Once the show gets closer and opening acts are confirmed, the information will be shared on Chris Brown’s official website and social media. The opening acts usually perform for 30-45 minutes to warm up the crowd before Chris Brown takes the stage.
The openers he selects are always hip-hop/R&B artists that complement his style and help hype up the audience. The opening acts also give emerging artists a chance to gain new fans from Chris Brown’s large built-in audience.
What are the concert timings for Chris Brown in Toronto?
Here are the typical concert timings you can expect for Chris Brown’s Toronto show:
|– Doors open, fans arrive and take seats
|– Opening act #1 performs (TBA)
|– Opening act #2 performs (TBA)
|– Intermission, stage changeover
|– Chris Brown hits the stage
|– Chris Brown concert ends
These timings are still tentative but it gives you an idea of the concert schedule. Chris Brown typically takes the stage around 9pm and performs for 1.5-2 hours.
The timing allows him to play a full headlining set. Opening acts buy him some extra prep time backstage.
Doors open early so fans can arrive, find parking, buy merchandise and drinks and get to their seats well before the show starts.
What can you bring to the Chris Brown concert in Toronto?
To make the security process smooth, Scotiabank Arena has some rules on what you can and cannot bring inside the venue:
- Valid ticket: Printed ticket or on mobile device. ID may be required.
- Small clutch purses and fanny packs are allowed.
- Non-professional cameras are allowed but no long lenses or tripods.
- Small amounts of food like sandwiches, fruits, snacks.
- 1 sealed bottled water (up to 1L) per person.
- Jackets, blankets after being checked by security.
Items you should NOT bring to the Chris Brown Toronto concert:
- No outside food or drinks except 1 sealed bottled water.
- No professional cameras – detachable lenses, tripods, selfie sticks, GoPros.
- No speakers, noisemakers or laser pointers.
- No balloons, glitter, confetti, paper streamers.
- No backpacks or large bags. Small purses and fanny packs only.
- No firearms, weapons, pepper spray, drugs.
- No beach balls, frisbees, inflatables.
- No cigars, e-cigarettes, vapes or tobacco.
Leaving prohibited items in your car or hotel room will prevent delays getting into the concert. Food, beverages, bags all need inspection so allow extra time going through security.
How to get to the Chris Brown concert in Toronto
Scotiabank Arena is located right downtown making it easy to access by car or public transport:
- Car – Multiple parking lots and garages nearby. Expect congestion so allow extra time.
- Transit – Take TTC subway to Union Station. Arena is a 5 min walk south.
- GO Train – Get off at Union Station. Walk south 5 mins to arena.
- Cab/Uber/Lyft – Drop off zones available near arena on Bay St and York St.
Driving and parking downtown has challenges with traffic and expensive parking. Transit is easiest if your hotel is near a subway station. “>The venue is surrounded by lots of restaurants and bars for pre or post-concert meals.
Where to stay for the Chris Brown Toronto concert
With Scotiabank Arena located right downtown, you have many hotel options in the vicinity. Some recommended places close by:
- Fairmont Royal York – Historic luxury hotel 5 mins walk to arena
- Ritz Carlton – High-end elegance also 5 mins walk away
- Hilton Toronto – Large modern hotel connected to arena
- Holiday Inn Express – Budget hotel a 10 min walk away
- Airbnb – Lots of downtown condos and rooms available
Book early as hotels get filled up quickly during big concerts. Being walking distance allows easy access without parking hassles.
Mid-range chain hotels like Marriott, Sheraton and Hyatt are also plentiful around the arena. Check rates and availability to find the best deal.
Where to park for the Chris Brown Toronto concert
Since Scotiabank Arena is right downtown, parking can be a challenge. Here are some options:
- Scotiabank Arena Green P lot – Connected to venue. Pre-purchase parking pass.
- Maple Leaf Square – Outdoor lot steps from arena. Hourly and daily rates.
- City parking – Multiple city-run lots/garages few blocks away.
- Private lots – Several in the vicinity like Impark, Parkwhiz, SpotHero.
- Hotel parking – Nearby hotels may allow concert parking for a fee.
Parking fills up fast so come early to secure a spot. Expect to pay around $40-$60 for nearby lots. Further away is cheaper.
Pre-booking a pass in advance guarantees your spot and may offer discounted rates. Share rides to split parking costs.
Where to eat before or after the Chris Brown Toronto concert
You have no shortage of dining options around Scotiabank Arena including:
- Sports bars – Real Sports Bar & Grill, Loose Moose, Jack Astor’s
- Restaurants – Earls, JOEY Eaton Centre, Cafe Diplomatico
- Pubs – Duke of Devon, Queen & Beaver, Fionn MacCools
- Fast food – KFC, Burger King, Pizza Pizza, Tim Hortons
Being downtown, there are restaurants of all types and price ranges. Sports bars offer fun lively atmosphere before concerts. Real Sports connected to the venue is a popular choice.
For cheaper eats, fast food joints like KFC, Burger King and Tim Hortons are plentiful. Grab a burger or sandwich to eat quickly before the show.
Sit-down restaurants like JOEY Eaton Centre and Earls are great for a nicer pre-concert meal. Make reservations in advance as they get very busy.
Restaurants open late near Scotiabank Arena
After the concert ends around 10:30pm, hungrier concertgoers have these late-night dining options:
- Jack Astor’s – Open until 2am on concert nights
- Fran’s Restaurant – 24 hour diner with breakfast all day
- 7 West Cafe – Open 24 hours with pub grub and drinks
- Pizza Pizza – Open until 2am for fast late-night pizza
- McDonalds – Bay & Dundas open 24 hours, others close at 2am
Jack Astor’s is a popular post-concert spot for drinks, apps and meals. Fran’s is great for groups who want to continue the party into the early morning.
Pizza Pizza, McDonalds and 7 West offer quicker bites for crowds trying to beat the rush. Being open super late makes them great post-concert choices.
How to get Chris Brown concert updates
To get the latest news and updates about the Toronto concert, follow these official Chris Brown sources:
- Website – chrisbrownworld.com will post tour dates, tickets, news.
- Social Media – Follow Chris Brown accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- YouTube – Subscribe to his YouTube channel for music videos and concert footage.
- SMS alerts – Text “CBINFO” to shortcode 67076 for concert updates (USA only).
- Venue Website – Scotiabank Arena will post FAQs, directions, updates.
Following Chris Brown’s social media accounts is the best way to get notified about new song releases, merch drops, and any changes to tour dates or venues. Turn on notifications so you never miss an update about the Toronto concert.
Chris Brown concert FAQs
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about Chris Brown’s upcoming Toronto concert:
Is the concert appropriate for kids?
Parental discretion is advised. Chris Brown’s lyrics and dance moves can be provocative at times. Kids under 5 are strongly discouraged.
What time do doors open?
Doors open at 6pm, around 3 hours before the concert start time.
Can I take photos/videos?
Yes but only with a small non-professional camera. No detachable lenses allowed.
What items am I prohibited from bringing?
No outside food/drinks, large bags, weapons, professional cameras.
Do I need to print my ticket?
Printed or mobile tickets are accepted. Bring ID in case it needs to be matched to the ticket buyer.
What is the average concert duration?
Around 90 minutes including encore, but may vary night to night.
What time does Chris Brown usually take the stage?
He typically performs from 9pm-10:30pm. Opening acts perform earlier.
Chris Brown’s upcoming concert in Toronto is shaping up to be an incredible show. The R&B superstar always delivers high energy sets full of his smash hits and incredible dance moves. Now that you know where the concert is being held, when tickets are on sale, and handy tips for your visit, you can start getting excited for this epic concert experience!