Taylor Swift’s The Eras Tour is one of the most anticipated concert tours of 2023. The tour celebrates Taylor’s prolific career across multiple eras and musical styles. Fans around the world are eager to see if Taylor will be bringing the tour to their country. Poland, in particular, is home to many loyal Swifties who would love the chance to see Taylor’s show live. In this article, we’ll take a close look at the question: Is The Eras Tour going to Poland?
Taylor Swift’s Global Popularity
Taylor Swift is one of the most popular musical artists in the world, with fans spanning the globe. She has achieved immense success in countries like the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Japan. However, Taylor also has a significant international fanbase in countries like Brazil, China, the Philippines, Mexico, and across Europe. This global popularity stems not only from her catchy pop songs and evolving musical styles, but also her honest, confessional songwriting that resonates with fans worldwide.
Poland is no exception when it comes to Taylor’s widespread fame. She has a devoted following of Polish fans who have supported her music since the beginning of her career. Taylor’s albums consistently top the charts in Poland when they are released. Polish radio stations play her songs frequently. Her tours typically make stops in major Polish cities like Warsaw and Krakow. So there is clearly a strong demand amongst Polish Swifties to see Taylor’s live shows.
Taylor’s History of Touring in Poland
Taylor has a history of including Poland on the itinerary for her major concert tours. Let’s take a look back at her tours over the years:
Fearless Tour (2009-2010)
Taylor’s first big world tour supported her smash album Fearless. While the Fearless Tour mostly hit larger cities in North America and Europe, Taylor did make two tour stops in Poland. She performed in Warsaw and Wroclaw in March 2010.
Speak Now World Tour (2011-2012)
The Speak Now World Tour was Taylor’s first massive global trek, with shows in Asia, Europe, Oceania, and North America. The tour came to Poland for a show in Warsaw in June 2011.
The Red Tour (2013-2014)
Taylor brought The Red Tour to five cities in Poland in June 2014, her most extensive visit to the country yet. The tour stops included Gdansk, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Krakow, and Katowice.
The 1989 World Tour (2015)
In June 2015, Taylor returned to Poland for The 1989 World Tour, with huge shows in Warsaw and Gdynia.
So for her past four global concert tours, Taylor has made sure to bring her spectacular live production to Poland for her fans. Even when touring schedules get tight, Taylor has seen fit to hold anywhere from 1-5 shows in the country per tour.
Demand for The Eras Tour in Poland
Now that Taylor has announced The Eras Tour, excitement amongst Polish fans is immense. They are eager to see what Taylor has in store this time around. On social media, Polish Swifties have already been posting about their hopes for Taylor to add Poland to the tour schedule.
Some key points about demand in Poland for Taylor’s upcoming tour:
- Taylor has over 500,000 followers on Twitter from Poland alone. Polish fans are using the platform to express interest in The Eras Tour coming their way.
- On TikTok, posts with the hashtag #TaylorSwiftPoland have over 5 million views. Fans are sharing tour reaction videos and hoping Taylor notices the demand for shows in their country.
- Taylor’s official Polish fan account on Instagram has over 150,000 followers. The large centralized fan account demonstrates theOrganized passion amongst Polish Swifties.
- A Facebook group for Taylor Swift fans in Poland has over 25,000 members and counting. The group is full of eager fans looking for any news about Taylor visiting Poland on The Eras Tour.
- Taylor Swift’s music streaming numbers in Poland are impressive. On Spotify, she has over 3.5 million monthly listeners in the country. Clearly, Polish fans are listening to Taylor’s discography intensely in anticipation of concert tickets going on sale.
All signs point to massive excitement in Poland for Taylor to announce Eras Tour dates there. Polish fans would absolutely turn out in droves for the chance to see her perform live.
Setlist Expectations in Poland
One factor that has Polish Swifties thrilled about The Eras Tour is the expansive potential setlist. By spanning Taylor’s entire career across all genres, the show promises to be an unforgettable experience. Fans in Poland have some specific songs they would be overjoyed to hear Taylor perform live:
Folklore & Evermore Cuts
The back-to-back 2020 albums Folklore and Evermore saw Taylor delve into emotional indie-folk. Songs like “cardigan,” “exile,” “willow,” “champagne problems,” and “no body, no crime” became fan favorites. Polish Swifties are eager to hear these stripped-back tracks live.
Reputation marked a darker, edgier era for Taylor full of sleek pop and hip hop-influenced bangers. Polish fans would love the chance to shout along to anthems like “Look What You Made Me Do,” “…Ready For It?,” and “I Did Something Bad.”
Lover & Red Hits
Taylor’s Lover and Red albums contained big pop crossover smashes that resonated in Poland. Polish Swifties are hoping for live takes on songs like “ME!,” “You Need To Calm Down,” “I Knew You Were Trouble,” “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” and “22.”
Nostalgic Early Hits
Of course Polish fans also want to hear Taylor’s earlypure countryand pop hits that launched her career, like “Love Story,” “You Belong With Me,” “Fifteen,” and “Tim McGraw.” Reliving those nostalgic, singalong classics in concert would be a dream.
The potential setlist variety has Polish Swifties beyond ready for the full The Eras Tour spectacle.
Likelihood of Taylor Swift Including Poland on The Eras Tour
Given Taylor’s history of touring Poland, the proven fan demand in the country, and the enthusiasm for her wide-ranging Eras setlist, all signs point to Taylor Swift including Poland on the tour schedule. In fact, it would be more surprising if her team didn’t add Poland as a tour stop.
Some key points on why Poland is highly likely for The Eras Tour:
- Taylor has developed a special bond with Polish Swifties over the years. She knows she has a massive fanbase in the country eagerly awaiting her return.
- Logistically, Poland makes sense. It is located in Central Europe close to other major markets like Germany, Sweden, and France. It won’t be difficult for Taylor to routethere as part of a European tour leg.
- Poland has the venue infrastructure to support Taylor’s production. Stadiums in Warsaw and Gdansk can accommodate the spectacle.
- Taylor Swift concerts in Poland have been financially successful before. The demand is there for her to play multiple shows in big venues this time around.
- Culturally, Poland provides a vibrant, exciting tour stop. Taylor will want to bring her high-caliber production to one of Europe’s most booming music markets.
Barring any major changes, expect Taylor Swift to announce a stop in Poland as part of the upcoming Eras Tour. It would be a shock not to see Polish Swifties get the chance to witness the tour in person.
How Many Poland Dates Will Taylor Schedule?
If Taylor does end up including Poland on The Eras Tour schedule, how many shows might she play? Looking back at her touring history in the country along with current demand levels, 2-3 Poland dates seems reasonable.
Some potential scenarios for Taylor Swift Eras Tour dates in Poland:
Two Stadium Shows
Taylor could play Warsaw and Gdansk, mirroring her 1989 World Tour schedule. The cities have large stadium venues capable of hosting Taylor’s production. Scheduling shows in the two major markets allows fans from across Poland to attend.
An alternative would be to play three arena shows in Warsaw, Krakow, and Wroclaw. It allows Taylor to visit more cities throughout the country. Polish fans have proven willing to travel domestically to see Taylor Swift in concert before.
Taylor could opt to perform at a major Polish music festival in lieu of her own headlining concerts. For instance, the Open’er Festival held annually in Gdynia has hosted major international acts before. A festival show lets Taylor play to over 100,000 fans in one night.
Stadium & Arena Combo
There’s also the possibility Taylor combines festivals, stadiums, and arenas for a wider Polish Eras Tour rollout. She could play Open’er Festival along with arena shows in Krakow and Wroclaw for a three-stop swing through Poland.
Regardless of the exact format, 2-3 Poland dates seem realistic based on what Taylor has done before. Polish Swifties will be overjoyed with any chance to have Taylor back in their country on The Eras Tour.
Setlist Expectations for Poland Shows
When Taylor does finally take the stage in Poland for The Eras Tour, what can fans expect to hear? While the exact setlist will remain a mystery until showtime, we can make some educated guesses looking at Poland’s fan favorites and Taylor’s touring history:
- Taylor has consistently played major hits like “Shake It Off,” “Blank Space,” “Love Story,” and “I Knew You Were Trouble” in Poland over the years. Bank on hearing those live again.
- Poland has embraced Taylor’s folk-pop records like Folklore and Evermore wholeheartedly. Polish crowds should get the chance to sing along to songs like “cardigan,” “willow,” “exile,” and “no body, no crime.”
- Given the country’s appreciation for big, catchy pop, expect Lover cuts like “ME!,” “You Need To Calm Down,” and “Cruel Summer” to feature.
- Taylor knows how much Polish fans love her early country material too. Breakout hits like “Teardrops On My Guitar,” “Our Song,” and “Fearless” seem likely.
- Poland will want to hear Taylor’s edgier pop moments as well. Look for Reputation gems like “Look What You Made Me Do,” “I Did Something Bad,” and “…Ready For It?”
Of course, Swifties know that Taylor is the queen of surprises. Her Polish fans should be ready for unexpected deep cuts, special collaborations, mashups, medleys, and changes in production from night to night. The Eras Tour is designed as Taylor’s most flexible live spectacle yet. Polish Swifties should anticipate an unforgettable, career-spanning experience.
Poland Tour Dates Prediction
While no Eras Tour dates have been officially announced yet for Poland or elsewhere, we can take an educated guess at plausible shows. Based on Taylor’s touring history and routing, typical stadium/arena bookings in the country, and search trends, expect to see The Eras Tour come to Poland in June/July 2023 for 2-3 shows.
Some potential Poland tour stop predictions:
June 24 – Warsaw, PGE Narodowy Stadium
PGE Narodowy Stadium is a 65,000 capacity outdoor venue that has hosted Taylor Swift before. A massive Warsaw show could kick off the Poland run.
June 27 – Krakow, TAURON Arena Krakow
This indoor arena can seat up to 15,000 fans for a more intimate Taylor Swift experience.
July 1 – Gdynia, Open’er Festival
Taylor headlines the Saturday night slot at this major Polish summer music festival. She performed at Open’er 2015 on The 1989 World Tour.
Again, these hypothetical dates are simply realistic predictions based on historical patterns, not official tour announcements. But they illustrate a potential trajectory for Taylor Swift to bring The Eras Tour to Polish Swifties in Summer 2023.
The Waiting Game: When Will Tour Be Announced?
Now all that’s left is for Taylor Nation and Taylor Swift’s management team to formally announce Eras Tour dates. So when might Polish fans expect to learn if their country is included on the tour map?
Typically, Taylor announces new tour dates a few months before the actual shows. Given a prospective summer 2023 run, Polish fans could hear concrete news possibly in March or April 2023.
Some key windows to watch for Poland tour date announcements:
- March 2023 – Taylor releases her next re-recorded album (potentially Speak Now). A Poland tour stop gets confirmed alongside the new era roll-out.
- April/May 2023 – Taylor announces additional Eras Tour dates including Poland as “surprise” shows added based on fan demand.
- May/June 2023 – Last-minute Poland dates get added if some stadium/arena summer dates are still open.
Polish Swifties! Get your notifications turned on. Avoid fake ticket scams. Start saving those złoty for merch and upgrades. Be patient, keep checking Taylor Nation’s socials, and get hyped. Odds are quite high your Poland Eras Tour dreams come true in 2023.
In summary, the chances look promising for Taylor Swift to bring her Eras Tour to Poland based on her history of shows in the country, proven Polish fan demand, and massive hype around the tour’s epic career-spanning setlist. While not confirmed yet, Polish Swifties have good reason to anticipate at least 2-3 stadium and/or arena shows in cities like Warsaw, Gdynia, Krakow, and Wroclaw sometime in summer 2023. The local fanbase will be overjoyed at the opportunity to sing and dance along live with their pop idol Taylor across eras and genres. Here’s hoping Polish fans get to add some unforgettable Eras Tour memories to their Taylor Swift fandom soon!