What are verified fan presale codes?
Verified fan presale codes are special codes that give fans early access to purchase tickets for concerts and live events before the general public. Artists and event promoters use these presale codes as a way to reward their biggest fans and core audience. Getting access to presales allows you to buy tickets before they sell out and gives you the best chance at getting good seats.
Presale codes are usually released through an artist’s fan club, email list, social media, or other platforms. You have to sign up ahead of time and be verified as a fan to receive a code. This prevents scalpers and ticket brokers from gobbling up all the tickets during the presale.
The process varies between different artists and events, but in general you need to take steps to become a verified fan before you can get a presale code.
Why get a verified fan presale code?
Here are some of the key benefits of getting access to a verified fan presale:
– Early access to purchase tickets before the general public
– Typically the best seat selection is available during presales
– Chance to buy tickets before shows sell out
– Avoid dealing with instant sellouts when tickets go on sale to the general public
– For very popular shows, it may be the only way to get tickets
– Opportunity to purchase VIP packages and upgraded seats
So if it’s an event you really want to attend, getting a verified fan presale code can greatly improve your chances of getting the tickets you want. The competition is lower and you can secure seats before the masses scoop them up.
How do I become a verified fan?
Becoming a verified fan requires taking some advance steps when a presale is announced for a particular event. Here is a general overview of what’s involved:
1. When a presale is announced, you sign up through the artist’s website, fan club, promoter, or official ticketing platform. Look for links to register as a verified fan.
2. You’ll need to provide some personal information like your name, email address, phone number, and possibly your mailing address.
3. The artist team will send you a code to verify your identity. This usually involves entering the code on their website or responding to a confirmation email.
4. Once verified, you’ll be eligible to receive a presale code via email or text message in the days leading up to the presale. This code can be used to access and purchase tickets.
5. Follow the instructions provided in the email/text to use your presale code and shop for tickets during the allotted presale window before the general public on-sale.
Tips for becoming a verified fan
– Sign up as early as possible, since many presales have limited capacity. Sign up immediately when announced.
– Use an email address and phone number you can access. Avoid temporary or throwaway accounts.
– Only register once per event. Duplicate registrations may disqualify or flag you as a scalper.
– If applicable, link your fan club membership to your registration.
– Check spam folders for the verification code email which could get filtered out.
– Make sure your ad blockers or browser extensions don’t block the verification process.
– Save the presale link so you can access it easily when the presale begins.
Join official fan clubs
Joining an artist’s official fan club is one of the best ways to get access to presales. Fan club members often get first priority. Here are some tips for leveraging fan clubs:
– Check the artist’s website to see if there is an official fan club you can join. There is usually a membership fee.
– Fan club members often get presale code emails or can access them in their member profile on the fan club website.
– Join in advance rather than right before a tour. Existing fan club members get earlier access.
– Make sure your fan club membership does not lapse to keep your status active.
– Some fan clubs have membership tiers that offer greater presale ticket access and purchase limits.
Presale codes through artist email lists
Many artists will email presale codes to members of their email newsletter list. Here are some pointers to get codes through artist email lists:
– Go to the artist’s website and look for options to sign up for their email newsletter.
– You can often find signup forms at the bottom of their homepage or on a “mailing list” page.
– Confirm your email address through the link sent to your inbox to complete signup.
– Add the artist’s email address to your contacts so emails don’t get lost in spam.
– Check your email regularly leading up to any presale announcement. Codes are usually sent 1-3 days before.
– The emails often come from the ticketing vendor’s domain rather than directly from the artist.
– If you don’t see the presale code email, check spam folders.
Access via social media
In addition to email, presale codes are often announced through an artist’s social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Here are some tips on finding presales through social media:
– Follow the artist’s official accounts on any social platforms they use actively. Turn on notifications so you see when they post.
– Posts with presale details will usually go out in the days leading up to the presale.
– The posts may contain instructions on signing up for the presale or list the presale code directly.
– Keep checking back for presale info if you don’t see anything initially. Details are sometimes revealed in multiple posts.
– Presale codes are sometimes “hidden” in photos, videos or comments.
– Pay attention right before the presale window opens for last minute codes.
Register through verified fan platforms
In addition to artist channels, you can register for presales through official verified fan services like Ticketmaster Verified or AXS Premium. Here is an overview:
– Services like Ticketmaster Verified and AXS Premium host presales for various concerts and events.
– You register on the platform’s website with your personal info.
– When you request access to a presale for a specific event, they verify your identity and eligibility.
– If approved, you’ll get a code to shop the presale 1-2 days before it starts.
– The presale listings will appear on the Ticketmaster or AXS site when the presale window opens.
– These services hold presales for high demand shows at major venues and festivals.
Tips to use presale codes successfully
Once you get a verified fan presale code, here are some tips to ensure you get the tickets you want:
– Log on and enter the waiting room for the presale 10-15 minutes early before the start time.
– Have accounts already set up ahead of time for the ticketing site you’ll be using.
– Save payment details in your accounts to check out faster once tickets are in your cart.
– Be flexible on dates if the event has multiple shows. Go for off-peak days like weekdays.
– Have a few seat options in mind in case your first choice sells out. Move quickly if you see available seats.
– Use the best internet connection possible – wifi on a desktop or laptop rather than mobile data.
– Only open one browser window so you don’t lose your place in queues.
– If the site crashes, keep refreshing but don’t panic. Servers get overloaded but tickets will still go through.
Can I share my presale code?
Most presale codes are tied specifically to the fan who received them from the artist. To avoid issues, it’s always best to use your own code rather than sharing. Here are some of the downsides of sharing codes:
– If multiple people use the same code, all orders placed with it may be canceled and rendered invalid.
– Artists can trace back and blacklist fans who mass share their codes. You may lose access to future presales.
– Codes often allow you to buy the ticket limit (4-6 tickets in most cases). Your friend could buy all the allotted tickets using your code.
– There are no guarantees the code will work properly for someone else if transferred.
– Fake and phishing codes are common – never pay money to someone offering a presale code.
Can I find presale codes online?
You may come across websites or forums offering presale codes for popular events. However, it’s risky to use these as there is no verification on who originally received them. Here are some downsides of finding presale codes online:
– Fake presale codes are very common – you have no certainty the code is valid until you attempt to use them.
– Using codes not assigned to you individually may not properly register the ticket purchase.
– Purchasing tickets via an unauthorized code can result in order cancelation.
– Scammers often sell phony codes – never pay money for them upfront.
– Stolen codes may have been reported and traced, putting your order at risk.
– Codes are event-specific and expire quickly. Old codes likely don’t work anymore.
Your best bet is to only use verified fan presale codes you signed up and qualified for yourself through official artist channels. This is the only way to truly guarantee validity and prevent issues.
Are all presales verified fan only?
Not necessarily – some presales are open to anyone while others require verifying your fan status to participate. Here is a breakdown:
– Artist or venue presales are typically verified fan only – you need to register in advance.
– Presales for members of certain groups like credit cardholders, mobile phone providers or sponsors are usually unverified. Anyone with membership can use them.
– Radio station presales may be verified for their VIP members who signed up through giveaways or promotions.
– Facebook and Spotify sometimes sponsor presales for fans following their official artist pages. These are not always limited to verified users only.
– VIP package presales allow anyone to participate by buying upgrades like meet & greets. These are unverified.
So you may be able to find presale codes that don’t require pre-verification, but inventory is usually lower for these sales. When high demand is expected, verified fan sales give you the best shot at tickets.
Getting access to verified fan presales is the key to scoring tickets for must-see events before the general public has a chance. By registering as an artist’s verified fan in advance through their official channels, you can get exclusive presale codes via email or text. Presales provide early ticket availability before instantly selling out. Oftentimes presales are the only way to buy tickets for extremely popular concerts and shows. Just be sure to use your code properly and purchase tickets through authorized presale vendors. Never share presale codes or purchase unverified codes, as this risks order cancelation or fraud. With the right presale code in hand directly from the source, you will have the best opportunity to get tickets!