Finding your tickets on Ticketmaster using your order number is a straightforward process. The order number allows you to easily locate your purchase in Ticketmaster’s database and access your ticket information. Here are some quick answers about retrieving tickets with an order number on Ticketmaster:
What is a Ticketmaster order number?
A Ticketmaster order number is a unique number assigned to each ticket purchase on Ticketmaster. It can usually be found on your order confirmation email or Ticketmaster account. The order number identifies your specific purchase and allows you to access your ticket details.
Where can I find my Ticketmaster order number?
Your Ticketmaster order number can be found in a few places:
- Order confirmation email – Your order number will be prominently displayed at the top of the confirmation email sent after purchase.
- Ticketmaster account – You can find order numbers for all your Ticketmaster purchases by logging into your account and going to Order History.
- Mobile ticket barcode – The Ticketmaster app’s mobile ticket barcode often includes the order number printed on it.
- Credit card statement – The transaction listed on your statement will typically include the Ticketmaster order number.
How do I use my order number to find tickets on Ticketmaster?
You can use your Ticketmaster order number to access your ticket information in a few simple steps:
- Go to ticketmaster.com and click “My Account” or “Sign In” in the top right.
- Log into your Ticketmaster account.
- Click on “Order History” or “My Tickets.”
- Enter your order number in the search/lookup box.
- Click the order number when it appears in search results.
- You will now see details of your ticket purchase, including ticket numbers, seat locations, venue address, event date/time, and any other ticket details.
- You can access mobile tickets from this page or request ticket reprints if needed.
What if I don’t have the order number anymore?
If you no longer have access to your Ticketmaster order number, don’t worry – you still have a few options:
- Log into your Ticketmaster account and look up the order in your purchase history – all order numbers are stored there.
- Search your email inbox for a Ticketmaster order confirmation email from around the time you bought the tickets.
- Call Ticketmaster Customer Service with info about the purchase date, event, and payment details – they can look up the order.
- If you used the Ticketmaster app, check your past mobile tickets – the order number is usually printed on the ticket barcode.
What information is included with my Ticketmaster ticket order?
Here are some key details typically provided with Ticketmaster orders:
- Order number
- Event name, date, time, location
- Seat numbers/ticket numbers
- Ticket type (general admission, VIP, etc)
- Ticket status (available for download/print, will call pickup)
- Number of tickets purchased
- Itemized cost breakdown (ticket cost, fees, total paid)
- Digital ticket barcode
- Venue address, seating chart, directions
Can I print tickets with just the order number?
Unfortunately you cannot directly print tickets only using the Ticketmaster order number. To print your tickets, you will also need access to your Ticketmaster account associated with the order. Here is the process:
- Log into your Ticketmaster account used to purchase the tickets.
- Look up your order using the order number (in Order History).
- Select “Print at Home” or “Reprint Tickets” options.
- Ticketmaster will generate a printable PDF ticket with barcode.
- Print the PDF ticket(s).
The order number alone does not contain the barcode needed to scan and verify the tickets, so you need to access the tickets through your account in order to reprint them.
Can someone else use my order number to access my tickets?
No, the Ticketmaster order number alone does not grant access to tickets. Whoever wants to download or reprint tickets from an order will need login access to the Ticketmaster account used to make the purchase. So you don’t have to worry about someone else using your order number to retrieve your tickets.
Should I keep my Ticketmaster order number secure?
You don’t need to keep your Ticketmaster order numbers secret or hidden. The order number itself does not allow access to tickets without also signing in to your associated Ticketmaster account. It is safe to share order numbers with others as needed.
That said, it’s wise to keep your full Ticketmaster login email and password private so that no one can improperly gain access to your tickets or purchase history.
How long do Ticketmaster orders remain accessible?
Ticketmaster orders typically remain available and accessible for 2 years after the event date. During this time, you can still use the order number to look up and access ticket details. After 2 years, Ticketmaster begins removing order records and it may become difficult to retrieve ticket info.
So if you need to access ticket information for an upcoming event or show, be sure to log into your Ticketmaster account soon and save any details you may need in the future. Screenshot digital tickets, print hard copies, and record important venue/seating data while it’s still available in your purchase history.
Can I update ticket information using just the order number?
No, the Ticketmaster order number alone cannot be used to make changes or updates to the ticket purchase. To make any modifications, you need to access the order through your Ticketmaster account, not just the order number. Examples of updates requiring full account access:
- Changing shipping address for mail tickets
- Updating credit card information
- Canceling tickets for a refund
- Reselling/transferring tickets to a new buyer
This ensures security since full account login is required to make sensitive changes to orders.
How can I split my order into multiple accounts?
If you need to split up a Ticketmaster order across different accounts, follow these steps:
- Log into the Ticketmaster account that originally purchased the tickets.
- Look up the order using your order number.
- Select the “Transfer Tickets” option.
- Enter the email address and first/last name for the other account you want to transfer tickets to.
- Confirm the transfer details and submit.
- The transferred tickets will now show up under the new account holder’s Ticketmaster account.
You can repeat this process to split an order across multiple accounts as needed. The order number stays the same but the tickets get divided up across accounts.
In summary, Ticketmaster order numbers provide a simple way to quickly retrieve ticket details for your purchases on their platform. Just find the order number from your confirmation email, account history, or printed tickets – then use it to look up and access your ticket information. While convenient, order numbers still require linking to your Ticketmaster account login to make any sensitive changes or updates to the tickets.
|Order Number Location
|Access Ticket Info
|Mobile Ticket Barcode
Hopefully this guide has helped explain how to use Ticketmaster order numbers to conveniently find and manage your tickets. Let the order number lead you right to your event seats!