Key Glock is an American rapper who first gained attention in 2017. He is signed to the label Paper Route Empire and is known for his collaborations with artists like Young Dolph. Key Glock has developed a loyal fanbase over the past few years and has been increasing in popularity, especially after the death of Young Dolph in 2021.
With his growing fame, many fans are wondering – does Key Glock do concerts? The short answer is yes, Key Glock does regularly perform concerts and live shows. He often tours alongside other rappers from Paper Route Empire and has done shows across the United States.
Key Glock’s Concert History
Key Glock started gaining attention in the Memphis rap scene in 2016 and 2017 through his mixtapes ‘Glock Bond’ and ‘Glockoma’. However, his big break came in 2018 when he was featured on Young Dolph’s album ‘Role Model’.
After establishing himself with mixtapes and features, Key Glock began performing more frequently. Some key points in his concert history include:
- First major tour – In 2018, Key Glock supported Young Dolph on the ‘Role Model’ tour across America. This gave him the opportunity to perform his music to bigger crowds.
- Debut album tour – When Key Glock dropped his first studio album ‘Glockoma’ in 2019, he headed out on a solo tour across America to promote the release.
- Paper Route Empire tour – Since 2019, Key Glock has done multiple tours alongside the Paper Route Empire label roster including Young Dolph, Kenny Muney, Snupe Bandz and others.
- Supporting bigger artists – He has opened for rappers like Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, Lil Baby and Megan Thee Stallion to expand his fanbase.
- Rolling Loud performances – Key Glock has performed at various Rolling Loud festivals, which are some of the biggest rap shows and have helped grow his profile.
So in summary, Key Glock has been consistently performing live shows since around 2018 as he has grown his catalog and following. He often tours alongside artists from his label Paper Route Empire.
Key Glock’s Live Performances
Fans who have been to Key Glock’s concerts describe them as high energy and entertaining. Here are some key things to know about his live performances:
- He performs songs from his mixtapes and albums, focusing on crowd favorites and hit tracks.
- Key Glock often has a DJ to play beats and hype up the crowd.
- He engages with the crowd, getting them to sing along or rap certain lyrics.
- There’s usually a lot of Memphis flair and influence in his performance style and production.
- He brings out guests and collaborators like Young Dolph (before his passing) and Glorilla for surprise appearances.
- Key Glock typically performs for 45-60 minutes if he’s the headliner for a show.
- His concerts have high production value with colorful lighting and graphics.
Overall, Key Glock’s live shows match the energy and boldness of his music. He aims to get the crowd hyped up and delivers an entertaining concert experience for his fans.
Notable Key Glock Concerts
Key Glock has performed at many notable concerts and events over the past few years. Here are some of the most significant shows he’s done so far:
Young Dolph’s ‘Role Model’ Tour
This was Key Glock’s first major tour in 2018, supporting Young Dolph shortly after signing to Paper Route Empire. It gave him critical exposure performing in front of Dolph’s established fanbase nationwide.
Paper Route Empire Tour 2020
In February 2020, Key Glock kicked off a US tour with a stacked lineup from Paper Route Empire featuring himself, Young Dolph, Kenny Muney and Snupe Bandz. They hit major markets like New York, Detroit, Los Angeles and more.
Rolling Loud NYC 2021
Key Glock performed at this iconic hip hop festival in 2021 alongside top stars like 50 Cent, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Durk and A$AP Rocky. This show helped grow his fanbase in New York.
Dolph’s Celebration of Life Concert
After Young Dolph’s tragic murder in late 2021, Key Glock delivered a moving tribute performance at the Celebration of Life concert in Memphis to honor Dolph’s legacy.
Pinkprint Tour with Nicki Minaj
In 2022, Key Glock opened for Nicki Minaj on the Pinkprint Stadium Tour alongside Glorilla, showing his ability to captivate arena-sized crowds.
|Role Model Tour
|Paper Route Empire Tour 2020
|New York City
|Rolling Loud NYC
|Dolph’s Celebration of Life Concert
|Nicki Minaj’s Pinkprint Tour
Upcoming Concerts in 2023
Key Glock has a busy 2023 ahead with multiple scheduled concerts and festival performances:
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival – He’s set to perform at this iconic California festival in April 2023 alongside Bad Bunny, Frank Ocean and more.
- Because Music Festival – Key Glock will hit the stage at this Atlanta music festival in May 2023.
- Rolling Loud California 2023 – He’ll be returning to this major rap festival in March 2023 alongside headliners Playboi Carti, Travis Scott and Lil Uzi Vert.
- Memphis Madness – Key Glock is scheduled for this annual Memphis rap concert in May 2023 with a lineup of local talents.
- The Big Homecoming – In July 2023, Key Glock will perform at this Memphis concert celebrating Paper Route Empire.
He may also announce a solo tour or additional festival dates in 2023 as well. Fans should keep an eye on his social media for new concert announcements coming soon.
Where to Buy Key Glock Concert Tickets
If you want to attend an upcoming Key Glock concert, here are some tips on where to buy tickets:
- Online ticket marketplaces – Sites like Ticketmaster, Stubhub and Vivid Seats sell official resale tickets to Key Glock shows.
- Direct ticket sales – Check Key Glock’s website or the venue’s website for direct ticket purchasing when available.
- Paper Route Empire – Sometimes the label offers ticket bundles or presales for hardcore fans.
- Secondary markets – You can find resellers selling tickets on sites like Craigslist or Facebook.
- On-site box office – If not sold out, you can buy tickets directly at the venue box office on the day of the show.
Make sure to compare prices across different ticket retailers. Official platinum tickets directly from the venue tend to be the most expensive. Secondary market resellers offer cheaper ticket options but have higher risks of fraud or scams.
How Much do Key Glock Concert Tickets Cost?
Ticket prices for Key Glock concerts vary depending on:
- Location – Bigger cities like LA or New York have more expensive tickets.
- Venue size – Smaller venues are generally cheaper than big arenas or festivals.
- Demand – Shows with high demand can drive resale prices up.
- Lineup – If other big rap artists are also performing, prices go up.
- Ticket source – Official platinum tickets tend to be the most expensive option.
On average, Key Glock tickets range from $50-$300+, not including fees:
|Average Price Range
|VIP/Meet & Greet
For big festivals like Rolling Loud or Coachella, prices for general admission tend to start around $300. So Key Glock fans can expect to pay anywhere from $50 into the hundreds for tickets depending on the specifics of each show.
Key Glock’s Concert Setlists
Since Key Glock has a growing discography, his concert setlists vary from show to show. But fans can expect to hear:
- A mix of older and newer material
- Songs like “1 Hell of a Life”, “Dough”,”Off The Porch” and “Ambition for Cash”
- Featured verses on Young Dolph collabs like “Water on Water on Water”
- Deep cuts for true fans
- Tracks with crowd-friendly lyrics to sing along with
- Upbeat tracks to keep the energy high
Key Glock tends to perform for about an hour at his own headlining shows. He’ll blend tracks from albums like ‘Yellow Tape’, ‘Glockoma’, ‘Son of a Gun’ and his newer releases. Things get switched up at festivals where he has shorter 20-30 minute supporting sets. But Key Glock is a seasoned live performer who knows how to rock the stage and crowd regardless.
Why Key Glock Concerts are Worth Attending
Here’s a look at some key reasons Key Glock concerts are entertaining, high energy live experiences:
- Engaging performer – Key Glock knows how to command the stage and interact with the crowd.
- Hits year after year – He has a growing catalog of catchy bangers the crowd recognizes.
- Memphis flavor – His shows represent Memphis rap culture through shouts, production, and food references.
- Passionate fans – Key Glock has cultivated a loyal, excited fanbase who turn up.
- Special guests – He often brings out surprise guests like Glorilla, Paper Route Empire acts and more.
- Production value – His visuals, lights and sound create an immersive concert atmosphere.
- Giving back – Part of merch sales sometimes go to The Key Glock Foundation helping Memphis youth.
Between his music, performance skills, and real connections to Memphis rap heritage, Key Glock delivers lively, entertaining concert experiences for fans. If you have the chance to see Key Glock live, it’s definitely worth attending.
Top 5 Key Glock Songs He Performs Live
Based on frequents setlists and fan reactions, here are 5 must-see Key Glock songs he often performs at concerts:
1. “1 Hell of a Life”
This Paper Route Empire posse cut featuring Key Glock, Young Dolph and Snupe Bandz is always a crowd favorite. Released in 2021, it encapsulates Memphis rap energy and is guaranteed to get the crowd hyped up live when Key Glock performs his verse.
2. “Ambition for Cash”
The opening track off Key Glock’s ‘Yellow Tape’ has become an anthem. When the hard-hitting beat drops in, the crowd goes crazy singing along to the catchy hook “ambition for cash got a n***a on a mission”.
Any real Key Glock fan knows “Dough”. This slapping track is built around a money counter sound effect and sample. Concert footage shows the crowd getting hyped when Key Glock’s verse starts after Young Dolph’s opening.
4. “Off The Porch”
“Off The Porch” has been a fan favorite since it dropped in 2018 on Glock Bond. Key Glock delivers his stop-and-start flow flawlessly live over the creeping guitar-heavy beat.
5. “Water on Water on Water”
This low-key anthem from Key Glock and Young Dolph always gets a reaction live when Key Glock performs his catchy verse. It’s a great showcase of Key Glock’s melodic flow and chemistry with Dolph.
Looking Ahead at Key Glock’s Concert Future
At just 25 years old in 2023, Key Glock still has a long concert career ahead of him if he chooses. Here’s a look at what could be next for his live performances:
- Continuing to do solo tours to headline venues and grow fanbase
- Potential for international tour dates as his popularity expands overseas
- Performing at more major festivals besides just rap ones (Coachella, Lollapalooza etc)
- Collaborating on stage more with Glorilla as she rises
- Putting on concerts to give back to Memphis and involve the community
- Special Paper Route Empire concerts or EDM collaborations
Key Glock has proven he can adapt and level up his live show production as his fame increases. As he continues dropping new music, he’ll have even more material for dynamic setlists. Further down the road, Key Glock could potentially do an arena tour, mini-residency in a city, or even a full world tour depending on his goals. If Key Glock stays on his current trajectory, his concerts and tours will only continue getting bigger from here.
In summary, Key Glock is an engaged live performer who regularly tours North America. He first hit the road in 2018 supporting Young Dolph, and has since done Paper Route Empire tours, major rap festivals, and solo headline shows. Key Glock concert tickets average $50-$300 depending on the city, venue, and demand. At his high energy shows, he runs through album cuts and fan favorites from his growing catalog. With his concert career still on the rise, fans can expect even bigger tours and productions from Key Glock in the future. So if you get the chance to catch Key Glock live, expect an entertaining show repping Memphis rap to the fullest.