Harry Styles is one of the most popular musicians in the world right now, so it’s no surprise that tickets to his concerts are in extremely high demand. If you were lucky enough to get tickets to one of his shows but can no longer attend, you may be wondering if you can resell them on Ticketmaster.
Can you resell tickets on Ticketmaster?
Yes, in most cases, you can resell tickets on Ticketmaster if the event allows ticket resale. Ticketmaster has an official resale platform called Ticketmaster Resale that allows fans to resell event tickets they can no longer use.
Here are some key things to know about reselling tickets on Ticketmaster:
- The event must allow ticket resale. Not all events/venues allow reselling.
- Tickets must be listed for resale on Ticketmaster Resale specifically. You cannot resell on other resale sites.
- There are seller fees when listing tickets for resale.
- The tickets must be valid, unused tickets in your possession.
- Price limits may apply. You cannot resell for above a certain threshold.
So in summary – for most major concerts and live events, reselling tickets on Ticketmaster Resale is allowed. But there are some restrictions and requirements in place.
Can you resell Harry Styles tickets?
Yes, tickets to Harry Styles’ “Love On Tour” concerts can be resold on Ticketmaster Resale, as his team has authorized fan-to-fan ticket resales for the events.
However, there are some specific rules and restrictions in place for reselling Harry Styles tickets on Ticketmaster:
- There is a price limit for resale value. Tickets cannot be resold for more than 50% above face value.
- All tickets must be listed on Ticketmaster Resale – you cannot list them on any other platform.
- Only fans who originally purchased tickets from Ticketmaster can resell tickets.
- Tickets purchased via general verified fan presales cannot be resold – only public onsale tickets are eligible.
- Reselling tickets purchased via VIP packages is prohibited.
So if you have standard, public onsale Harry Styles tickets, you can resell them on Ticketmaster Resale at up to 50% over face value. But there are restrictions for presale/VIP tickets.
How does Ticketmaster Resale work?
Here is an overview of how reselling tickets works on Ticketmaster’s official resale platform:
- List tickets for sale: List your tickets for sale on Ticketmaster Resale at the price you want. You’ll pay a seller fee.
- Buyer purchases: When a buyer purchases your listed ticket, they pay you the resale price. The fees are deducted.
- Transfer tickets: You electronically transfer your tickets to the buyer via Ticketmaster’s system.
- Get paid: Your resale earnings get deposited into your Ticketmaster account. You can request a payout.
Key things to know:
- There is a seller fee – this is around 10-15% of the resale price.
- The transfer happens electronically via Ticketmaster. You don’t need to physically send tickets.
- Payment gets deposited after the event occurs. So there is a delay in getting your funds.
Overall the process is fairly straightforward. Ticketmaster handles the transaction and transfer details.
What are the fees for reselling tickets?
There are a few different fees to be aware of when reselling event tickets on Ticketmaster Resale:
|Around 10-15% of resale price
|Around 20-25% of ticket price
|$5.50 – $22 per order
The seller fee is deducted from your payout amount when your ticket sells. The buyer pays the buyer fee and shipping fee at checkout.
So the seller fee comes directly out of your profits. But the other fees are paid by the buyer.
What happens if your ticket doesn’t sell?
If your ticket doesn’t end up selling on Ticketmaster Resale, you have two options:
- Attend the event yourself – Since the ticket is still in your name, you can just use it yourself if it doesn’t resell.
- Relist for a lower price – You can relist the ticket at a lower price to try and sell it again before the event.
If you need to cancel your ticket altogether, you would have to request a refund from the original point of purchase. Reselling the ticket does not guarantee it will sell.
Tips for reselling Harry Styles tickets
Here are some tips to maximize your chances of reselling Harry Styles tickets successfully on Ticketmaster Resale:
- List early – List them as soon as resale opens up, as demand is highest right away.
- Price competitively – Price your tickets comparable to other resale listings for that show.
- Highlight details – Note important info like seat location and if they are floor seats.
- Be flexible on price – Be willing to drop your price if tickets aren’t selling.
- Relist if needed – Don’t hesitate to relist for a lower price closer to the event if needed.
The earlier you list your Harry Styles tickets and the more reasonable your pricing is, the better chance you have of selling them to fans on Ticketmaster Resale.
- Yes, you can resell Harry Styles tickets on Ticketmaster Resale as his team has authorized fan resales.
- Only public onsale tickets are eligible – some restrictions apply to presale tickets.
- There is a price limit in place – tickets can only be resold for up to 50% over face value.
- You need to list on Ticketmaster Resale specifically – no other resale sites allowed.
- The process involves listing your ticket, buyer purchasing, then electronic transfer.
- Seller fees apply so factor those into your potential profits.
- Relist promptly at a lower price if your ticket does not initially sell.
While the process involves some fees and limitations, reselling your Harry Styles tickets on Ticketmaster Resale is a legitimate and authorized way to recoup costs if you can no longer attend a show. Just be sure to follow all policies and price competitively to maximize your chances of selling your extra tickets.